COCO AMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (CAPB)
Introduction: Coco amidoproply betaine [CAPB] is a surfactant widely used in the personal-care and cosmetic industry. It is an organic substance derived from coconut oil.
Applications: Coco amidoproply betaine [CAPB] is widely used in:
2. Mild children shampoo
3. Bubble bath
5. Body wash / Shower gel
6. Foaming and cleansing surfactant in hair-care products
7. Anti-static agent and viscosity modifier for hair-care products
1. Coco amidoproply betaine [CAPB] reduces the skin irritation sometimes attributed to the primary surfactants, enhances the conditioning properties of hair products and produces a smooth skin feel.
2. This product enhances the effectiveness of primary surfactants like Lauryl Sulfate and Lauryl Ether Sulfate.
3. Formulations with CAPB produce more foam and thus clean even better than formulations without it.
Pale Yellow liquid
Free Fatty Acid %
Free Amido Amine %
Active Matter %
Sodium Chloride %
pH @ 5% aqueous
Packing: 210 kg HMHDPE barrels